Apartments for Rent near Ithaca, NY
Looking for a pet-friendly apartment to rent near Ithaca NY, Cornell University or Ithaca College? If your standards are high and you enjoy working with responsible people who take pride in their properties and the quality of their work, be sure to check out what Ithaca Artisan has available. We think you will like what you see! And for those veterinarians and vet students out there, virtually all our places are 10 minutes or less from the Cornell Vet School.
Rates and Openings for 2016-2017 One left!!
Our 2016-2017 rental season is winding down and we are nearly all filled up for the year. Just one place left in Ellis Hollow. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us via the link below if you wish to be added to our call list if another place opens up. Please note that until we have tenants inform us they are moving, we do not show a place.
Why chose Ithaca Artisan over the wide variety of apartments available in Ithaca? Here are a few points to consider:
- We live here, too (No waiting for an absentee landlord…)
- We’ve built our places from the ground up (We built top quality and we are justifiably proud of our places… and there is No Lead Paint anywhere)
- We’re not so big, but we’re not too small, either (You’re not a number, but you’re not dealing with amateurs, either)
- We’ve been in the rental business for over 25 years (Lots of experience)
- Our rates run right about the overall average for Tompkins County, but our apartment quality is top notch
- We do almost all our own service work (Much less waiting!)
- We’re pet friendly (Hurray!)
- We have real kitchens (Emeril, eat your heart out)
- Our properties give you room to breathe (You’re not stacked like battery chickens nor squished together like feedlot beef. We don’t treat our animals that way, why would we treat people that way?)
- We’re family built, family owned, family operated (No corporate structure!)
- Last but not least, check out our Testimonials page…