Looking for an apartment to rent near Ithaca NY, Cornell University or Ithaca College? If your standards are high and you enjoy working with responsible people who take pride in their properties and the quality of their work, be sure to check out what Ithaca Artisan has available.
Ithaca Artisan Apartments:
NEWS! A friend of mine has a lovely 2 bedroom apartment in her country home available January 15th. She is looking for one or two quiet folks. This is a walk out basement with a separate entrance, very light and bright, not at all basement-y. 2 large bedrooms, one bath, virtually new kitchen, nice big living room. A washer dryer in the bath is shared with my friend, who lives upstairs. She is very allergic to cats and guinea pigs and so must disallow these, but a WELL MANNERED dog is possible, also a bird is fine, or fish. Also If you have a HORSE, she has a fabulous barn and pasture, and you would be able to arrange to board there. There is nearby access to trails of Yellow Barn and Hammond Hill State Forests... miles of them. Just ten minutes easy no traffic drive to Cornell University or Ithaca College. She is asking 1200/month, (INCLUDES utilities!) Those interested please write me via my Contact Us link and I will forward your email to her.
We are now starting to show places for 2014-2015. If you are interested in one of our places, please do not hesitate to Contact Us via the link (below left, under Primary Links) and let us know what you are looking for. We currently have openings in 9 places for June July and August. Please see our Rates and Openings page for details. Thanks!
What makes us different?
> Why chose Ithaca Artisan over the wide variety of apartments available in Ithaca? Here are a few points to consider:
- We live here, too (No waiting for an absentee landlord...)
- We've built our places from the ground up (We built top quality and we are justifiably proud of our places... and there is No Lead Paint anywhere)
- We're not so big, but we're not too small, either (You're not a number, but you're not dealing with amateurs, either)
- We've been in the rental business for over 20 years (Lots of experience)
- We do almost all our own service work (Much less waiting!)
- We're pet friendly (Hurray!)
- We have real kitchens (Emeril, eat your heart out)
- Our properties give you room to breathe (You're not stacked like battery chickens nor squished together like feedlot beef. We don't treat our animals that way, why would we treat people that way?)
- We're family built, family owned, family operated (No corporate structure!)
- Last but not least, check out our Testimonials page...
A new undertaking on Ann's part: employing the principles of Reiki plus some uncommon sense to help animals and their humans achieve greatly improved health and harmony. This page is under construction. When done, there will be a lot of information regarding Reiki for Animals and related material.
Life in Ithaca and the Finger Lake Region
There are many different aspects of Ithaca that must be seen first hand to fully understand Ithaca's unique region. Here are a few that will show you why this place is so very special.
More regarding your apartment, such as expectations and lease agreement documents, and a tenant reference guide.